Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 12 of 30

Day 12!

Today I am keeping it short and sweet.  I have listed the meals I have eaten as well as snacks.  I will say this however, today has been a definite hungry day for me.  From what I understand there will be some days your body will just need more food than others.  That is OK and you should do what your body is telling you to, eat when you are hungry!  Your body will thank you!



Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs with leftover burger patties
1/2 avocado
1 cup coffee with coconut milk
*definitely nice to have a different taste in my coffee this morning.  Just like almond milk took me a couple of days to get used to I am assuming the same will happen with the coconut milk.  You can find it in your grocery store with the milk supplements.  Make sure you are going for the unsweetened version!

Lunch:
2 Tbs Nuttzo nut butter
1 small fuji apple
1 leftover chicken kebab

Snack:
Small handful of cashews
Small handful of pine nuts
6 slices salami
2 pickles


Dinner:
Butternut squash
*cut in half, scoop out seeds, bake in the oven for 45min at 400. I let it cool for about 10 minutes and then I peel the skin off.  A little salt and pepper is all you need for seasoning! Super tasty.
Sauteed Bok Choy
Cedar Plank Salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment