Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 21 of 30

Day 21!

I am in the final count down to my 30 day paleo cleanse and I am not only happy, feeling good and proud of myself but I am also a little nervous.  The issue I am struggling with currently is whether or not to start adding back dairy and other paleo friendly (but not 30 day cleanse friendly) foods.  I have had so much success in just 3 weeks that I am afraid all of it will go to waste should I start adding in new foods.  I also can't help but think about the fact that if I have had this much success in 3 weeks what will 6 weeks look like? Perhaps a little research is necessary in regards to how people feel after the cleanse and what they added back in to their diets.  A task for tomorrow.

Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs
2 slices bacon
1/2 small avocado

Lunch:
left over pesto chicken breast
small handful of cashews

Snack:
Nectarine
small handful of cashews
Cherries
Dinner:
Taco Salad
-Grass fed organic ground beef
*Added home made fajita seasoning**check out my blog from day 10 for that!
-home made salsa
*1 garlic clove
*1 jalapeno pepper de-seeded
*1 small red onion
*5 medium tomatoes
put first two ingredients into a cuisinart and mince then ad red onion until finely chopped.  Finally, add tomatoes and pulse until chunky.  Add salt, pepper, and chili powder to taste
-Guacamole
-cucumber
-red bell pepper

Desert:
Blueberries

No comments:

Post a Comment