Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 22 of 30

Day 22!!!

Today I put on a pair of jeans I haven't worn in about 2 years. You need to know that I am not the type to keep clothing that doesn't fit. I think keeping clothing that is too small is just another way in which you can feel bad about yourself and a reminder of the fact that you have gained weight. These jeans that I am wearing right now I thought I had lost. I found them about a month ago mixed in with my husbands jeans. Today I decided to give them a try and they fit! It seems so silly but being able to wear these jeans again has given me even more resolve to stick with paleo!

Even though the weight loss has slowed down (or at least seems to have slowed down) I know that I am continuing to become healthier and healthier every day.  My clothing is fitting amazingly, my moods are better, and my workouts are a lot more fun.


Breakfast:
1 scrambled egg
1/2 avocado
2 slices bacon
1 cup coffee with almond milk

Lunch:
Left over taco meat with raw cucumber and bell pepper
1 small fuji apple
2 tablespoons nut butter

Snack:
Small handful of cashews

Dinner:
Green Beans
BBQ'd asparagus
BBQ'd chicken pieces
hearts of palm salad

Desert:
Blueberries
1/2 orange

No comments:

Post a Comment