Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 30!!!!!!

Day 30!!!!

I have finally completed my 30 days of a strict paleo cleanse! WOOHOO!  The excitement isn't because now I can go and shove my face with cookies, cheese, and cosmos.  No, it is because I have not only committed and finished something but because I feel AMAZING!  There is no way I will go back to what is considered normal for most Americans and their eating habits.  Not even milk in my coffee!  That has probably been the hardest thing for me and yes, I am shocked that of everything you cannot eat milk in my coffee is the one thing that I never thought I would really and truly miss.

Nutty Cookies!!!! OMG!!!
If you are currently in the process of your own paleo cleanse or are thinking of starting one then I say good luck and you are not alone!  You can do it and it is worth a try.  Nothing comes easy in life but when you feel good about the way you look, how you feel, and just have an overall confidence that maybe wasn't there before you will be happy you at least gave a 30 day paleo cleanse a try!

Don't worry!  I plan on continuing my blog!  All of my uphills, downhills, successes, cheats, thrills, and scares will be here for you to know that not just exercise maniacs do this sort of thing.  Every day people can do this too!  If I can do it so can you!

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs
-Spinach
-onion
-mushroom

Lunch:
Chipotle chicken salad

Snack:
handful of macadamia nuts
MY FAVORITE COOKBOOK!!!

Dinner:
BBQ'd Tri Tip
Green beans
Broccolini

Cocktail:
Paleo Margarita

Desert:
Paleo Cookies
Recipe in:
Everyday Paleo by Sarah Fragoso

No comments:

Post a Comment