Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 32

Day 32!!

Sunday Funday!

Last night my husband and I ended up having a few glasses of wine because we ran into a college friend and her husband.  I must say that this morning both of us were not feeling great.  Everything else we ate or drank yesterday was paleo and strict.  It was in fact the wine.

On the one hand I was really interested in the fact that wine, which I absolutely love to drink would make me feel so hungover the next day.  The other side of me was definitely kind of bummed that wine is no longer the same kind of drink it used to be for me.  I quickly got over it however and made sure to get out into the sunshine and enjoy my sunday!

Completely changing your lifestyle in so far as your eating and drinking habits takes time and will have ups and downs.  Foods and beverages you thought were fine will give you tummy aches or headaches you never thought possible.

I try to stay positive in regards to all of this because it is all showing me that my body is greatly affected by sugars, carbs, and grains.  Be kind to yourself in the process and allow moments like this to happen so that you can really be sure that what you are putting in to your body and how much is exactly what you want.

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs
-sauted onion
-salami
Bacon
1 cup of coffee with almond milk

Lunch:
Bunless Burgers BBQ'd

Snack:
Handful of Macadamia nuts

Dinner:
Enterprise Fish Company in Santa Monica
Grilled Wild Salmon
Steamed Asparagus
Sauteed Spinach

Cocktail:
Norcal Margarita

Desert:
Blueberries

No comments:

Post a Comment