Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 48

Day 48!

And so my paleo journey continues and I am still enjoying every minute of it.  I don't have any regrets nor do I feel like I am missing out on anything when it comes to food.  I feel as though my relationship with food is finally starting to become healthy and clean.  I don't feel bad about what I eat and I never have any feelings of regret after I finish a meal.  There are no more tummy aches that last for hours and no more eating until I am about to burst (my full receptors are firing really well).

The body really is an amazing machine and when given the chance to work properly with the kind of nutrients it was designed to ingest, I feel as though there is no stopping me!

That's all for today.. Hopefully short and sweet is enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment