Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day 4

Day 4

Wow! I am already feeling the effects of cutting processed carbs!  I definitely need to make sure I am getting in enough good carbs however and so I have been eating fruit, potatoes, and yes I will admit that I have had rice as well.  Last night I was light headed and having problems thinking clearly. Crazy I know... But that is what detoxing will do to you.  Your system is so used to running poorly on what you have been putting into your body that when you clean it up, it takes time for your body to remember how to work with the right nutrients.  So, I ate rice with my dinner of Steak and Kale/Brussel Sprout stir fry.  Regardless I am still processed carb free and dairy free and I plan on continuing to be strong and do my best to stay as clean as I can.  Perhaps I am not doing the cleanse to the full extent of the term but I have cut some serious toxins out of my diet and so my 30 days continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment